New Websites - What is the Process?
Building a website can be complex with a lot of moving parts. We've developed a workflow that helps to deliver the best end product. We break down the project into smaller stages to simplify things, so you always know what stage your project is in.Contact Us
- Project Brief - We have an initial meeting to learn about your business
- Understand what business goals you have, and how we can achieve these with your new website.
- 25% down payment is due
- We create a Sitemap that outlines all of the pages that will be built and how they will be organized
- Wireframes for each key page will be created to outline what the intended action we'd like each page to have
- Create a Website Style Guide to establish the colour palette, logo usage, fonts, and how other elements will look
- We design visual mock-ups of the key page layouts
- 50% total payment is due
- We take the finished designs and build the functional website
- We create a private "Staging Site" on our servers where we will build out the website, allowing you to monitor progress as its under construction.
5. Website Hand-off
- 100% payment is due
- The completed website is transferred to your hosting, and we connect your domain to finally set your website live to the public
- We provide training on how to use the website and post-launch tech support
What do I need to know after my website is live?
Insert some paragraph on website maintenance and how we offer maintenance care plansWebsite Care Plans